Advertising with Sketchbook will expose your brand to a niche international audience of creatives. From designers, to illustrators and photographers as well as art directors, corporate design departments and branding and advertising agencies, we can guarantee a large following affiliated with all aspects of art and visual culture.
Fast Facts about Sketchbook Magazine
- Founded in 2009 in Notting Hill, London
- 7 issues distributed via print on demand and online PDF
- Online readership of 75,000 hits for the first issue
- 18,000 hits within the first week of re-launch
- 2 pop-up shop events in Carnaby Street with over 6,000 visitors
- Collaborated 400+ artists, illustrators and contributors
- Series of Sketchbook TV webisodes with over 45,000 hits
The typical Sketchbook reader is young, ambitious and creative
with a bespoke interest in visual arts and design. He or she is
fairly technologically savvy and is particularly interested in
innovative tools and techniques within the field of digital
- Ages 18-35
- GCC natives or residents
- Local and regional students studying art, design, film,
- media, culture, and architecture
- Professionals within the creative industry
For further information please contact Badriya Al-Mahmeed: email@example.com.
Alternatively telephone at +973 16536094 or +973 33079297.